Sunshine and rain, new friends and good food, healthy family and God’s grace are just a few of the things I’ve had a chance to experience and appreciate this week. what about you? What has been special in your recent days? In our blog hop last week, the most viewed post was Is It Juice or Milk? Interesting question, eh?
This week I am featuring posts that give inspiration for homemade Christmas gifts:
- Twisted Through The Window Earwarmer Crochet pattern because a take-along project will be nice to have for days when I’m on the go!
- How to Make A Pillow Case Burrito Style because it would be fun to customize the grandchildren’s guest room when they visit!
- The Zip-and-Go Purse sewing pattern because this little pouch would be perfect for girls of any age!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!