Hilighhts from my week include a visit from grandchildren, cool fall weather, cappuccinos and cinnamon rolls, relaxed school days. Last week’s most popular post was Cheesy Ditalini. Looks like a yummy recipe!
This week’s features are:
- Traveling Sewing Kit DIY Pattern because it’s a great Christmas gift idea!
- Lawn Games because these are great ideas for kids of all ages!
- Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls because homemade cinnamon rolls are one of my family’s love languages!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!