Supper was a fun experience tonight. Some college students we know came by because they want cooking lessons. So, I printed off a recipe for Beef Stroganoff and put them to work – they did an amazing job, we had some fun together and a delicious meal was served to all! The best way to learn is to do, and I think we accomplished what we set out to do. Do your teens/college students know how to cook? Something simple like this Pumpkin Cheese Ball recipe would be a great place to start. It was last week’s most viewed post at our blog hop.
- Cleaning, Organizing and Streamlining Digital Files because my digital files are overflowing!
- How to Make Fabric Pumpkins because these are adorable!
- Copycat Finish Dishwasher Tablets because I’m a sucker for a diy recipe that might save me money!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!