Who’s in need of positive encouragement? I know I do, which is why I enjoy stopping by to visit all those who share at our little party each week. For example, the most popular post was Favorite Fall Recipes. which means you all are looking for the seasonal recipes and comfort foods – yeah, me too.
I just could not choose only 3 featured posts this week. I was inspired by so many! And so, I hope you enjoy the bonus features:
- Easiest Pumpkin Muffins because this recipe is a favorite with my gang and always a crowd pleaser!
- I Can Laugh about It Now because it seems I continue to be surrounded by so much that is heavy and burdensome.
- She Sat Staring out The Window… because I have watched as people who are dear to me battle dementia.
- An Ode to Autumn because I long for the chill of Autumn to arrive – and I must now crochet an afghan like the one in the photo!
- Seven Secrets I Learned at the Thrift Store because I often need reminders to be a smart shopper and she uses the word ‘groovy’!
And Now, It’s Time for
This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!