This is our first full week back to our ‘normal’ routine. Hubby is back at work, kids and I are getting into the schooling groove again. I’ve started a new Bible study for my personal quiet time, we are doing some decluttering and purging, we are all working at implementing heathier habits and more physical activity. A good start to the new year, I think. How’s 2020 going for you so far? Our blog hop is here to encourage and inspire as you go through your year, your week, your day. Our most viewed post last week was January 2020 Dinner Menu. I love reading through what others are having for dinner. It’s inspiring!
My features this week are:
- Planning for The New Year because this is a task I’ve been taking time to do this past week!
- 9 Ways to Unclog Your Kitchen Sink because, let’s face it, we all have to deal with a clogged drain at some time or other.
- 5 Tips to Crush Your 2020 Fitness Goals because I’m going to need help if I’m going to crush my goals!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!