Our teen daughter bought her first car today. Yikes! How could this day have arrived so quickly? She’s gone from a wee babe to an independent woman in the blink of an eye. E appreciate the reminders I receive here at our blog hop each week to savor the moments and make the most of my days. Last week’s most viewed posts were Sentence a Day – December 2019 from My Slices of Life and Little Cottage Link Party from My Little Cottage.
My featured posts this week are:
- The Beverages Bring Me Back because the smell, the feel, the taste of a favorite beverage absolutely will take me back to a special memory!
- Living with The Seasons: Royal Albert January cup and saucer because the seasons come and the seasons go, so we might as well make the most of them.
- Cheese Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms because a simple dish can also be a special dish when served on an ordinary day.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!