Welcome to 2020! It’s a new year and we have a new look to our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop! I hope you were encouraged and inspired each time you visited in 2019. We will continue to bringing encouragement for your heart, your home, your family in the coming months. I hope you enjoy the new look and I hope you’ll take time to visit my co-hosts and bloggers who share their awesome content each week.
Last was the very last linky party of 2019. The most viewed post was My Favorite Books from 2019 from My Slices of LIfe. How fitting! Do you have a reading list for 2020? I’d love to hear your recommendations!
This week I’m featuring:
- All I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten because I enjoyed these reminders on perspective and joy and life as I set goals for the coming year.
- Why Your Family Won’t (or Can’t) Maintain Your Organizing Systems because decluttering, organizing, getting control over our stuff is on everyone’s resolution list!
- Chocolate Turtle Clusters because life is good when 3 of your favorite things are wrapped up in one sweet little package.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!