One week into the new year – how are you doing? Have you set goals or resolutions? I am building a reading list for the coming list. I am hoping to stretch myself by reading authors I have never read before. I was glad to see several posts featuring their reading lists in last week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop! Joanne’s post in which she lists her Favorite Books of The Year was the most viewed post last week.
This week I am featuring book lists that were shared in our linky party last week. Many of these selections are new to me, some fiction, some non-fiction, some inspirational, some motivational. I hope you find titles you’d like to add to your reading list for the coming year!
- The December Book Talk where Reading Friends Pause to Ponder
- Favorite 10 Books of 2020
- Between the Lines – 2020 Reads
And Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!