Do you ever feel like you are on the fast track with no slowing down in sight? As I watch our two youngest children settle into their last years of schooling and as I come alongside our two young adult children figuring out what sort of life-journey God is guiding them to, everything is all a whirl and a blurr. How did we get here? Where are we going? It’s exciting, it’s unnerving, it’s scary. I need some encouragement! That’s why I need these weekly Encouraging Hearts & Home parties with you! The post that received the most clicks last week was November Bible Journaling Pages.
This week I am featuring:
- The Road Less Traveled because too often I am willing to settle for the easy road!
- Blueberry French Toast Bake because I’ve been craving french toast this winter!
- 101 Indoor Activities for Families because we all need inspiration for those days when cabin fever sets in!
And Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!