In our roles of mother, wife, care taker the feeling of overwhelm can sneak up on us. It’s not uncommon for us to push that feeling down, stuffing it and ignoring it. The goal we have for our weekly Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop is to strengthen and encourage, not to overwhelm. I hope and pray you find just what you need as you visit the posts shared here. Last week, our most viewed post was Homeschool High School Record Keeping and it encouraged me as I consider my own high school students’ transcripts and record keeping.
My features this week are:
- How to Create a Morning Routine for A Stay at Home Mom because getting my day started off on the right foot helps everyone have a better day!
- 4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels because these are going to be a lot of fun to make with my daughter next week!
- Washing Machine Cleaning because tackling a not-so-fun task can improve my day and my productivity (no exclamation point for this one…or maybe I will, just because!)
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com