Life is full of transitions and I’m feeling it this week. My baby turned 13 (we now have four teenagers in the house!) Another daughter recently graduated from high school and is heading out for a summer job as a camp counselor, gone from home for several weeks. The weather is changing from spring to summer. Hubby and I are discussing the details of retirement (like when, where, how…) Oh my! I think I need another cup of coffee just to process it all. Good thing last week’s most viewed post was Neutral Farmhouse Coffee Nook Essentials. It gave me some great ideas for my own tiny coffee nook.
My features this week are:
- DIY Mini License Plate Game because my kids still play the license plate game when we travel and they are going to love this version!
- 17 Fresh Homemade Lemonade Recipes because lemonade and summer just go together!
- 8 Surprisingly Simple Tips to Gain Time in Your Day because my goal this summer is savor the moments and make the most of my days.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org