We are pressing on and making the most of our days to finish up the school year and enjoy our summer days. While tying up all the loose ends and seeing to our final projects and commitments I am also looking ahead to next year. It’s an exciting time of year, looking back…looking ahead…living in the moment…all at the same time!
So, let’s take moment now, and look back at The Journey to Country Living, which was the most popular post last week.
I’m featuring these posts as I plan our next school year:
- Five in a Row: The Blessings of Togetherness + Learning because it’s my all-time favorite resource for the early years of schooling. We used Five in a Row with several of our children as they started their school years.
- How to Make a USA Map With Your Kids because we need a map and what better way to learn our geography than creating one of our own!
- 46 Picture Books for Teaching High School because even I have not yet outgrown picture books! You are never too old for good, quality, children’s books. We can learn so much together!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org