I’m in a roller coaster sort of season. The weather goes up and down, changes from good to bad and back again. My days are crazy busy full with school activities and lessons and rehearsals and life, but now and then a day is tucked in that proves to be slow and lazy. We’ve been building slow and steady to our crazy birthday season, which will climb/escalate/plunge before I can catch my breath. With this little peek into my world, I bring you our weekly blog hop which I hope will be encouraging to your hearts and your homes.
This week my features include something for your heart, your home, your homeschool, and for your pampering:
- Self-Discipline: A Matter of Grit and Grace because, well, I struggle.
- DIY Bless You Mason jar Tissue Dispensers because, well, it’s allergy season.
- 20 Garden Themed Sensory Activities for Toddlers because, well, I miss those toddler years!
- Whipped Unicorn Body Butter because, well, why not?!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org