In recent days my family has been doing a bit of time travel – back to the 1950’s as they put on a dinner theater production with our homeschool co-op group and way back to Ancient Persia as we prepare for a full-scale musical production based on the book of Esther (For Such A Time As This.) It’s all a reminder to me that for everything there is a time, a season, and there is always something to savor and embrace. Speaking of a time and place, it’s time for our weekly dose of encouragement, right here at our blog hop! The most viewed post last week was from one of our co-hosts: Best Board Games for Homeschool Science which gave me some fun and fabulous ideas for my family.
And just for you, this week I am featuring:
- How to Survive Sleep Regressions without Going Crazy because I’ve been there, done that…and sitting on the sidelines watching from afar as my grandchildren are putting their parents through some sleepless nights.
- Easy Fruit Pizza because it’s summer and what better dessert than fresh fruit!
- DIY LEGO Head Marker Holder because I’ve raised a brood of LEGO-heads and they’ll love these!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org