In recent days my family has been doing a bit of time travel – back to the 1950’s as they put on a dinner theater production with our homeschool co-op group and way back to Ancient Persia as we prepare for a full-scale musical production based on the book of Esther (For Such A Time As This.) It’s all a reminder to me that for everything there is a time, a season, and there is always something to savor and embrace. Speaking of a time and place, it’s time for our weekly dose of encouragement, right here at our blog hop! The most viewed post last week was from one of our co-hosts: Best Board Games for Homeschool Science which gave me some fun and fabulous ideas for my family.
And just for you, this week I am featuring:
- How to Survive Sleep Regressions without Going Crazy because I’ve been there, done that…and sitting on the sidelines watching from afar as my grandchildren are putting their parents through some sleepless nights.
- Easy Fruit Pizza because it’s summer and what better dessert than fresh fruit!
- DIY LEGO Head Marker Holder because I’ve raised a brood of LEGO-heads and they’ll love these!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Michele Morin says
Sounds as if there is lots of good stuff happening in your homeschooling life right now!
Suzan Ferreira says
Just came across your party and so glad I did. Thank you for hosting and I look forward to interacting with all the great links!
Morsels of Life | CJ Huang says
That lego marker holder looks like fun! I’m stopping by today with some Savory Oatmeal. Thanks for hosting and hope you enjoy. 🙂
Last day of school is today in our part of Colorado! Summer activities ahead.
Thanks for hosting!
This week is Mac-n-Cheese week. I am sharing a Green Chile Mac-n-Cheese, a Shrimp and Crab Mac-n-Cheese and a Chili Hot Dog Mac-n-Cheese Casserole for everyone in the family. Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely evening!