Our summer days are often filled with pool dates, play dates, vacation plans and . . . getting our house under control! I don’t know about you, but for me, the last days of summer are filled with plans to get organized and decluttered as we head into a new school year.
Here are a few posts to help if you find yourself working to get your home and family under control during this last month of summer vacation:
- The Best House Cleaning Advice EVER
- My Book Study series on The Hidden Art of Homemaking
- Menu Planning The Apron Strings Way
- Decluttering the Junk Drawer
Last week our most viewed post was 5 Easy Bathroom Remodeling Ideas. I know many who take these months during summer break to get some remodeling done and I loved these simple ideas. Sticking with our Summer Household Tips theme, my featured posts this week are:
- 5 Really Simple Ways to Save at Home
- 1920’s Orangeade Recipe
- Can Busy Mums Really Find Time to Spend with God?
And now, for this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!