It’s apple-picking time, pumpkin spice anything is everywhere and the mornings are crisp and fresh. What’s your favorite things about this time of year? I know my favorite day of the week is Thursday when it’s time for our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop! Our most viewed post last week was One Little Number. It’s quite thought-provoking – I hope you’ll visit and take time to read!
This week’s featured posts:
- I Spy Letters because I have grandchildren back to school and also traveling. These will be prefect activities for both!
- Coffee Blog Tour and Giveaway because I’m a sucker for anything coffee (especially a giveaway!)
- Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Carmelitas because I love trying new recipes this time of year!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!