When you read this post I may be sitting in the dentist chair (doesn’t everyone schedule check ups and dental cleanings for the end of summer?) I’d much rather be sitting at home visiting the posts you share and the terrific ideas you bring to our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop every week. That’s my motivation today – be a good girl at the dentist office so I can come home and see who’s been visiting our weekly party!
Speaking of motivation, last week my post about How to Keep Your Kids Motivated was the most viewed. I’m honored, and humbled, since I dropped the ball and fizzled out. The rest of the posts I have planned in that 5 day series are in draft and coming your way soon!
For my featured posts this week:
- I thought this article about how to Keep Your Home Cool in The Summer was fitting, considering we are reaching record high temps in my neck of the woods.
- I’m on the lookout for easy, satisfying and fun lunch ideas for my crew and these Pepperoni Pizza Sliders meet all my criteria!
- Although my kids have outgrown the chore charts we used for many years, these DIY Chore Chart Magnets give me some ideas for master checklists and may be just the thing if you still have littles at home.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org