The days are full and busy, they pass by oh so quickly. It’s important to take time to savor the good things, to encourage one another and bring the best out in those around us. That’s why I love our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop every Thursday! It brings blessings to so many and enriches our daily lives. Last week The Comfort Station shared Homemade Face Wash with us, which I really appreciated and was the most viewed post of the week.
And for my features this week:
- Easy and Healthy Snacks for Teens because I have a houseful of teens and they are always hungry.
- How to Make a Good Cup of Coffee at Home because ‘coffee’ is my love language.
- Praying the Words of Jesus because, like I said, I have a houseful and they are challenging, yet wonderful and prayer is essential.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org