The hot days we’ve had here make it hard to believe that September is only a few days away and our summer season is coming to a close. It’s back-to-school season – do you feel like you are getting a new beginning, a new lease on life? I see others are feeling that way from some of the posts shared in our weekly blog hop. Last week’s most popular post was How to make Healthier Pizza.
My featured posts this week are:
- Ageless Style – Back to School because I was transported back to my childhood when shopping for school clothes was a high light at the end of each summer!
- Why Tell Stories? because story-telling is a lost art that ought to be revived!
- How to Win Your Fight with Time because I feel as though I’ve have been losing the battle against time!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!