As I prepare for a cross-country trip with my kids and another child beginning college I am thinking about summertime memories. This is a great time of year to pull out the old photo albums and home movies and re-live family memories together! Last week’s most popular post was Monthly Musings: June 2022.
This week I am featuring:
- 5 Ways to Make Money This Summer because we can all use some extra cash!
- DIY Hobo Bag because this bag is so versatile and this pattern has pockets!
- 30 Days Easy Declutter Challenge because summertime is a great time to declutter!
And Now, Time for this Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for hosting, and for featuring my 30-days decluttering challenge post!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for hosting.
Michelle @ Moms Are Frugal says
Thank you for hosting and featuring my ” Five Ways Thrifty Moms Can Make Money for Vacation” Have a great week!
Thank you so much forfeaturing my hobo bag. I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend