Are you enjoying summer? Or are you ready to turn the corner and begin the new school year? I confess to feeling a mixture of both! The kids and I are getting out this week to our back-to-school shopping. I still love wondering the aisles sniffing the brand new crayon boxes and flipping through the pristine pages of unused notebook pages. I shared this post about Organizing School Supplies in last week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop (and it was the most viewed post!) You may enjoy taking a peek as you plan for your new school year.
I chose these posts to feature this week, just because they grabbed my attention, probably because I’m looking for ways to make our family time more fun and get a little inspiration when feeding my crew!
- This Staycation Family Fun Basket is a great idea for summer vacation, spring break, a weekend during the school year, even Christmas/Winter break!
- Because my kids asked me yesterday if we had any Hamburger Helper, I am featuring this Homemade Hamburger Helper recipe (even though our family is not necessarily gluten-free, diary-free.)
- I’m collecting ideas from this post of 45 Homeschool Lunch Ideas because a new school year is just around the corner!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org