I am boycotting the kitchen this week. I spent 7 days heading up the kitchen at my children’s overnight camp. Such tiring work, but so fun and rewarding! When we we returned home my family said they would take over kitchen duties for the week. How blessed I am! I’m glad now that they have had good training, because I am eating well this week. Does your family give you relief from kitchen duties? Last week’s most viewed post was this recipe for Strawberry Snap cookies.
This week my features are:
- Homeschooling should be A Joy because there are still seasons when I allow things to steal my joy.
- 30 Things I Want to Teach My Boys before They Are All Grown Up because I still appreciate reminders of how much my almost grown children can learn from me.
- Freezing Cookie Dough because I love having treats ready at a moment’s notice – you never know when company (or grandchildren) may stop in.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!