I thought days were busy and full when I was a mom of littles, but life with teens and adult children at home can be even busier! This weekend I’ll be taking time to catch my breath and wrap my brain around coming events and our summer routine. How do you regroup and move forward when life is too busy? Every week I find inspiration and encouragement to help in our little blog hop – The post with the most clicks last week was Taco Cornbread Bake – a great weeknight meal!
Featured this week are:
- Graduation Ideas because next year we’ll have another graduate!
- 9 good Habits to Choose Now because establishing better routine is one of my summer goals!
- How to Motivate Yourself for Success because I have many in my household who can use some motivation!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!