One of the greatest joys in life is watching your children parent their own children. I am getting lots of time with grandchildren these days and I’m loving it! I have been knitting with granddaughters, learning about Pokemon from grandsons, building bridges with construction paper and pipe cleaners, and baking with them, too! Life is good. What good is happening in your life? Will a little encouragement help? Then you are in the right place! At our Encouraging Hearts & Home party last week, the most popular post was Better-than-The-Bakery Blueberry Muffins, I know first hand how yummy these are (I’ve tried the recipe!)
We are in full summer mode here at my house, so my features are all about summer:
- Fruit Frozen Yogurt Pops because
- Upcycled Denim Bean Bag Game because
- My Favorite Watermelon Salad because
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!