We are coming to the close of another month. May might be my favorite month of the year, but with June on the horizon and lots of fun and exciting things coming up, I’m ready to move on. In our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop last week the most-viewed post was one of my own – Homeschool Moms, Take Time to Consider. That was exciting news! If you haven’t read it yet let me tell you, it applies to any mom, not just homeschooling moms. I hope you’ll be encouraged!
How about some summer-y features this week?
- How about a tutorial on How to Make an Easy Paper Daisy (my favorite flower!)
- Are you gardening this summer? If you are anything like me, you’ll find How to Revive an Overgrown Garden helpful.
- This Peaches and Cream Cake sounds like a winner for a summer dinner party!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com