Thunderstorms and pansies on my front porch, making vacation plans and having coffee with a friend, these are a few of my favorite things. Our weekly blog hop is another of my favorite things! Last week’s most viewed post last week’s link up was from Tea with Jennifer – I know you’ll enjoy this lovely visit to a summery Mother’s day on the otherside of the globe.
Again, it was hard to choose my features for this week but I finally settled on a few that will make summertime even better!
- Survive the Summer with these ideas from Dachelle at Hide The Chocolate.
- Add a touch of summer to your day with this tutorial for Applying Heat Transfer Vinyl to Flip Flops and other things.
- We are embarking on birthday season so I was glad to read the Tips for Photographing Children’s Parties by From Play Dates to Parties.
And Now, This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org