Birthdays, grandchildren, summer breezes – these are some of what brings joy to my life these days. Do you know the old hymn, Count Your Blessings? That is my theme for the upcoming month of June and I’m getting a head start! What blessings are you celebrating these days? I’m also counting our weekly blog hop a blessing because it brings so much encouragement to us! Last week’s most viewed post was Washes and Sprays for Produce.
For my features from last week’s blog hop, I chose:
- How to Throw a First Day of Summer Party because summer is something to celebrate!
- DIY Hair Ties because I love finding quick projects I can make using things I have on hand!
- Where is Your Refuge? because I needed to read this, consider this, and so do we all!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Stay safe, healthy, happy!!
Sheltie Times says
Thanks for the reminder to count blessings.
Thank you for hosting! This is what I featured the week of 5-18 to 5-23 on my blog. On Tuesday was a Perfect Chili Seasoning Mix. Wednesday saw a Sweet Pickle Relish. Thursday was a Coffee Creamer bundle. And winding up this Week of Homemade was a Cocktail Sauce. Enjoy!
Linda, thank you so much for featuring my post last week. I’m honored! Always grateful for your reminders and for the link-up hosting. It’s such a great way to get to know other blogging friends! Appreciate you, and have a wonderful week!