The sun has been shining, the flowers have started blooming, the trees are leafing out. We have had some beautiful weather and I’m enjoying these gorgeous days. Every day I have the windows open. It feels good to let in the fresh air, the sunshine streaming in the windows brightens my mood, too. These are encouraging things in my life recently. Are you ready for more encouragement? You’ll find plenty in the posts shared in our linky party every Thursday! Last wee, the most viewed post in our blog hop was How to Store a Cucumber without It Getting Mushy. Now, that is a life-changing tip!
My features this week are:
- Grandma & Me: Our Mother’s Day in Lockdown because every mother should have such a tea on Mother’s Day!
- How Social Media is Killing My Homemaking because we can all learn a lesson from the author’s insightful words (even if you feel your calling is not homemaking!)
- A Simple Life because this topic pops up in conversations with my friends all. the. time.!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!