I am popping in quickly today, bringing you our weekly blog hop to encourage your heart and your home. We have officially entered birthday season here – so many birthdays in the span of a few weeks. In fact, today is my day! So before I head out to blow out the candles, I will share a few posts from last week that suit me to a ‘T’ —
- May Blooms because “flowers” is (are?) one of my main love languages!
- Pretty 3-D Crochet Flowers because I love a cute little crochet project! oh, and flowers.
- DIY Aged Metal Farmhouse Flowerpot because I need a place for my flowers!
- Decorating Dollar Store Metal Planter because I need more room for flowers!
- DIY Customized Travel Tumblers because coffee is one of my other love languages and I take mine with me everywhere!
Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!