May is my favorite month, I think. Our full blown birthday season will be arriving soon, our school year is coming to a close and summer is almost here. So many things to look forward to! But for now, it’s Thursday, and that means it’s party time with our Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog hop. I wonder what everyone will bring to the party this week? Last week our most viewed post was Things I Never Told You Release from Amy at A Nest in the Rocks.
It was hard to choose my features for you this week. So many awesome thoughts and ideas were shared! Here are just a few:
- 20 DIY Vertical Garden Ideas because we can all use a little creative inspiration to jazz up our outdoor spaces.
- Strawberry Basil Granita Recipe that combines two of my favorite flavors, especially in early summer.
- History of Royal Wedding Dresses because I’m told there’s a big to-do happening across the pond this weekend.
And Now, This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com