This past weekend we had a visit from 3 of our grandchildren (along with their parents, of course.) Having little ones in the house sure makes life fun! We went hiking and discovering new sights, we enjoyed a nice Italian dinner together and baked the most delicious chocolate cupcakes, too. I hope your weekend was as fun as mine! The most-viewed post in last week’s blog hop was A Visit to Tim Horton’s. I’ve been, have you?
This week my featured posts are:
- How do You Survive the Empty Nest? because my own chicks will be flying the coop one by one in the coming months and years!
- How to Make Tassels because I love little projects that are quick, easy and impressive!
- 10 Ways to Reuse Plastic Takeout Containers because I love repurposing useful items!
Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!