I’m not foolin’ ya when I say Thursday is one of the best days of the week. Why is that? Well, because it’s the day our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop hits your inbox! Last week the most popular post was Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes.
And sticking with the Easter theme this week, I am featuring:
- Decorating Eggs because today is our day to color eggs!
- Journey to the Cross because the cross and Christ are what is most important!
- Bunny Bark because homemade treats can be easy and impressive!
And Now – It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!