Today is housecleaning day. Amazing what a little dusting and mopping will do to spruce things up. The sun is shining and spring is arriving. Tonight my teens are hosting a Bible study, with several of their friends invited. These are things that encourage me today. I’m so glad you stopped by our little party – I hope and pray you find encouragement here! We had two posts tie for most views last week. The Art of Collection and Books I Read in February are both encouraging!
This week I am featuring:
- How to Make Pom Pom Bunnies because Easter is coming!
- Upcycled Shorts because warm weather is coming!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!