Today is housecleaning day. Amazing what a little dusting and mopping will do to spruce things up. The sun is shining and spring is arriving. Tonight my teens are hosting a Bible study, with several of their friends invited. These are things that encourage me today. I’m so glad you stopped by our little party – I hope and pray you find encouragement here! We had two posts tie for most views last week. The Art of Collection and Books I Read in February are both encouraging!
This week I am featuring:
- How to Make Pom Pom Bunnies because Easter is coming!
- Upcycled Shorts because warm weather is coming!
It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for hosting another lovely party. I’d love it if you would also join me at my link party– Sundays on Silverado- which is open now.
Niky @ The House on Silverado
Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful day!
Hi. Thank you for hosting xx
Thank you for hosting, and for featuring my upcycled shorts!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE DINNER IN THE SKY?
Serving This Week 2-22 to 2-26-2021 On Tuesday was Egg Drop Soup. Wednesday was Chicken Stir Fry. Thursday was Won Ton Soup. And Friday was Shrimp Chow Mein. Enjoy!
Helen / HelloSewing says
It’s lovely to see my pom pom bunny featured! Thank you so much, Linda
So many wonderful ideas to explore and visit, thank you for hosting!
I’ll be sharing more fun Easter crafts this week. I’ve just made some adorable fabric Easter eggs and pom pom chicks 🙂