My husband and I are celebrating our 37th anniversary soon. Our journey together has had ups and downs, joys and sorrows, high times and low times. That whole package, put together over these many years makes life worthwhile. We are in a season of transition and it will be exciting to see what God has in store for us in the coming years. No matter where you are in your journey, you’ll need encouragement and that what we are all about with our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop every Thursday! Last week’s most viewed post was March Monthly Goals.
This week I am featuring:
- When It All Comes Together because community, fellowship, worship and trips down memory lane can all encourage the weary soul.
- Irish Cream Pistachio Brownie Surprise Bundt Cake because St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner!
- How to Make Rainbow Macarons because my talented 14 year old is an awesome baker and she promises to make these to celebrate the arrival of spring!
And Now – It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!