In recent days I have been juggling meal prep, vacation plans, dentist appointments and various other mundane tasks. Do the not-so-exciting responsibilities get you down from time to time? Our weekly blog hop will give you plenty of inspiration and encouragement to get through those sort of days. For instance, now that spring is arriving, these adorable and creative Fairy Garden Cupcakes received the most clicks during last week’s party and are just the thing to put a smile on your face!
This week I am featuring:
- The Unexpected Gift of Homemaking, What I Learned from Elisabeth Elliot because homemaking is a gift and Elisabeth Elliot has inspired me over the decades.
- Individual Healthy Monkey Bread because anything baked and served in individual portion size ramekins has to be special and yummy!
- DIY Printed Post-It Notes because I love creative, do-able projects!
And Now – It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!