Do you feel yourself being pushed outside your comfort zone these days? I’ve been in a bit of a rut, sticking close to what is easy and comfortable. As I watch by watching our children grown out of childhood into adulthood, I am forced out of my comfort zone – parenting adult children is hard! Speaking of comfort – let’s talk comfort foods – the most viewed post was Florida French Toast – a perfect dish for Sunday Brunch!
- Easy DIY Dog Leash Organizer because we’ve learned in our house that it’s nice to have that leash at-the-ready!
- Crochet Chain Link because this will be a terrific on-the-go project and I can pick up any time.
- Mediterranean Veggie Bake because I love one pot recipes!
And Now – It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!