I took the kids on our annual Christmas Shopping Excursion the other day. I won’t be giving away any surprises, but these shopping trips are getting waaaay easier now that they are all getting so grown up! The four children still at home do a lot of their own shopping and gift-making now, but we still have fun visiting our favorite shops and having our annual lunch outing – it’s a tradition they still look forward to. Traditions, they are important, even to my teenagers!
Speaking of traditions, how about our Thursday blog hop tradition? Our Encouraging Hearts & Home is still up and running and I look forward to it every week! This past week I was thrilled to find out one of my own posts was the most viewed – I.R.L. Are My Children Missing Out? If you are a mom of many (or even a few) you may be able to relate.
I’m finding myself immersed in Christmas tradition and activity, winter prep and balancing life in general. To help me with these, I am featuring these posts with you:
- Melted Snowman Cookies
- Low or No Cost Christmas Activity Ideas
- Being Thankful in the Midst of Imperfection
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org