The kids and I are busy baking, creating, wrapping and packaging while singing and dancing to our favorite Christmas music. You can be sure we are making time for time-honored traditions like decorating sugar cookies and building gingerbread houses. Nothing encourages those in my home like family traditions and sharing memories. That’s what our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop is all about each week.
Last week our most viewed post was 8 DIY Gifts You Can Make from Just Measuring Up. I took notes and just may be trying a couple of these ideas for future gift-giving!
In keeping with my Christmas family tradition theme, I chose to feature these awesome posts this week:
And Now ~ This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com