We have made it! If you are reading this, you have survived the year 2020 and my prayer is that 2021 will bring great joy, peace and happiness to each and every one of you. Every week I slow down a bit to soak in the encouragement shared here in our Thursday linky party. As you store up Christmas memories and look ahead to a new year, take a peek at last week’s most popular post – Getting Close to Christmas gives a glimpse into sweet Christmas traditions and celebrations.
My photo editing resource is acting up as I prepare this post so rather than the usual collage of featured posts, I thought I’d share a sweet moment I had with my grandson this past week. Baking with my kids is one of my favorite things in life. And below I’m featuring a few of my favorite posts from last week’s blog hop!
- How We Celebrate Christmas because the sweet and quiet spirit in this post spoke volumes to me.
- Nativity Scene at Christmas Table because the tablescapes and festive but meaningful celebration made me smile.
- Homemade Eggnog Punch Bowl recipe because it’s New Year’s Eve and what could be more fitting?
And Now, It’s Time for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!