I hope you had a marvelous Thanksgiving Day and weekend. We filled up on good food and family fun as well as lots lovin’ on the grandchildren. It had been a long time and I am so grateful we were able to be together this year! Now my household is easing into the Christmas season, continuing our attitude of gratefulness while making our home festive but cozy for this special season. Are you cozy-ing up your home for winter? If so, you’ll enjoy last week’s most-viewed post – Holiday Gift Ideas for Teen Boys and Girls.
Because we are in ‘holiday house’ mode around here, this week I am featuring:
- How to Make Your Home Cozy with Hygge and Homemaking because more than anything I want my family and our house guest to feel warm and welcome in our home.
- Stovetop Holiday Potpourri because this is so simple and makes a huge impact!
- Christmas Basket Pinterest Challenge because I’m inspired to see how others use what they have to re-create a look they love.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your family-friendly posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- Join us every Thursday!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!