Happy Thanksgiving! I pray you are enjoying time with family, friends, loved ones. At my house we’ll be cooking together, playing together, rejoicing together. Togetherness – it’s a good thing! I’m grateful for the “togetherness’ each week at our blog hop. I’m so thankful for the encouragement and inspiration you all share each Thursday. Last week, Why to Eat Pie the Night Before Christmas was our most viewed post. I loved reading through this. It made me smile and made me step back and reset my priorities.
Featured this week are:
- Wishing Jar Guest Book Idea because this would make a terrific Thanksgiving Jar or Memory Jar or Family Conversation Jar – the possibilities are endless!
- Teaching Gratitude because I want to raise children who have an attitude of gratitude.
- Cute and Yummy Snowman Cheeseball because I signed up to bring a cheeseball to our homeschool Christmas party!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!