A friend once told me she learned to speak in a positive manner by making the choice to do so. She also said when hard things need to be said, to say them with love. Wise and encouraging words, aren’t they? Gratitude and thankfulness are the theme of the season, but my prayer is that we all learn to live with such an attitude all year long. The most viewed post last week was Ornament Exchange Link Party – what a great idea!
This week I am featuring:
- Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe because we’ll soon be living off Thanksgiving leftovers and may need something new.
- Thanksgiving Quiz because a little lighthearted entertainment and trivia is a good thing.
- Crochet Towel Holder because many are looking for quick and easy diy gift ideas this time of year.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!