I’ve had a lovely week, how about you? My children and I have been able to take time to enjoy the changing of the season amidst quieter, slower days. It’s a season to savor! All the encouraging posts from our blog hop make my week even better. Our most viewed post last week was Autumn Scenery in the Vermont Countryside – a lovely view of the fall colors!
My features this week are:
- DIY Fall Pillow from Dollar Tree Towels because I’m inspired and I want to make these myself!
- Curried Cashew Salad with Pear & Grapes because this recipe is making me hungry!
- Check on Your Friends because a friend is a blessing, a gift – we need one another, we need our friends and they need us!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!