This week we have set out our moms, we will be carving pumpkins and we’ve been thankful for technology that allows to visit with our grandchildren who live a long way away. So many things to enjoy, celebrate and be grateful for. Speaking of grateful, I’m thankful for all the encouragement and inspiration you all bring to our blog hop every week! The post with the most clicks last week was a tutorial for how to make a Cute Easy Pumpkin Garland – perfect for this season!
For my features this week, I’m sharing:
- Just Show Up because the words and wisdom in this post touched me and reminded me to I should not be listening to many of those voices that interfere with who and what I want to be.
- Chocolate Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe because we love the classic snickerdoodle cookie but have never tried the chocolate version!
- Repurposed Credenza Sideboard because my mother passed her credenza to me and I’ve passed it to my daughter and so many people say “what’s a credenza” when I talk about that treasured piece of furniture.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!