This week we have set out our moms, we will be carving pumpkins and we’ve been thankful for technology that allows to visit with our grandchildren who live a long way away. So many things to enjoy, celebrate and be grateful for. Speaking of grateful, I’m thankful for all the encouragement and inspiration you all bring to our blog hop every week! The post with the most clicks last week was a tutorial for how to make a Cute Easy Pumpkin Garland – perfect for this season!
For my features this week, I’m sharing:
- Just Show Up because the words and wisdom in this post touched me and reminded me to I should not be listening to many of those voices that interfere with who and what I want to be.
- Chocolate Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe because we love the classic snickerdoodle cookie but have never tried the chocolate version!
- Repurposed Credenza Sideboard because my mother passed her credenza to me and I’ve passed it to my daughter and so many people say “what’s a credenza” when I talk about that treasured piece of furniture.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Suzan | It's My Sustainable Life says
Thank you for hosting! This week I’ve shared our best cold & flu defense, Fire Cider & Its Many Benefits. I hope your week is filled with joy.
Wonderful! Blessings to you and yours!
Chas Greener says
Thank you so much for the feature and for hosting a lovely party. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
You are very welcome, Cas 😀 I’m glad you’ve joined our party!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting! This is what I featured the week of 10-7 to 10-11 on my blog. On Tuesday morning was a Mushroom Soup Marsala. Wednesday I posted a Rich and Creamy Lobster Bisque. Wrapping up this week of soup I highlighted a Bourbon Sweet Potato Bisque with Walnuts. Enjoy!
So many yummy recipes! Enjoy your weekend!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting!
My pleasure, Dee 🙂
Karren Haller says
Thank you for hosting, I found you in the Inlinkz directory this week, nice to meet you!
I have share Peanut Butter Balls, Pumpkin Handpies and Easy Chocolate Chookies. And I would like to invite you to stop by and share your blog on #omhgff!!
I tried to follow on Twitter and Instagram but your buttons aren’t working 🙁 But I am following on Pinterest and FB.
Hope to see you soon!
I hope you have a great weekend!
Glad you found us Karren! Your recipes sound delicious 😀
I’ll check on my buttons, and I’ll stop by for a visit – have a fabulous weekend!