Margin. White space. We all need it in our lives and I’ve been enjoying a bit more of it in my days here of late. It seems especially fitting during this season, after hustle and bustle of so many good things. My goal this week is to savor moments and make the most of my days! Spending some time with our blog hop will be a part of that plan. How do you savor the moments? Last week’s most viewed post was Shine Brightly, a monthly scripture writing challenge. This one was for strengthening our marriages – excellent!
My featured posts this week all have a pumpkin theme going on – it is that time of year, isn’t it!
- Farmhouse Style Fall Front Porch because pumpkins come in all sorts of beautiful colors – we chose an ‘ugly’ pumpkin for our front stoop this year.
- Baby Doll Pumpkin Costume because it’s adorable and has me wondering if I can adapt this for our youngest grandbaby or maybe for our granddaughters’ dollies.
- Caramel Pumpkin Doughnut Hole Muffins because I cannot resist anything caramel, or pumpkin, or doughnut, or muffin-related. Hmmm, this may tell you a little too much about me!
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Linda at Apron Strings & Other Things!