The new year is well under way and we are all working hard at conquering our goals and resolutions, right? Well, if encouragement is what you need, you are in the right place! It’s time for this week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop. My Decluttering post was the most viewed at last week’s party. I was quite surprised to be featured again this week but not surprised that everyone was wanting encouragement in the decluttering department- isn’t that one of the most common new year’s resolutions? Are you on a mission to clean up and clean out and get organized? I’d love to hear about it!
This week I’m choosing three posts that encouraged and inspired me to keep plugging away at my own goals for 2018. I hope you find them inspiring, too.
- Healthy Eating Reboot from Kim at Day to Day Adventures.
- 10 Ways to Declutter Using A Raskog Cart by Kate at The Organized Dream.
- How to Make Storage Bins from Cardboard Boxes from Ash and Eileen at Just Measuring Up.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org