This week I find myself reflecting on the fact that we are already half way through the first month of the new year. With the wintry weather and frigid temps we’ve experienced so far this year, we have been
forced able to take our days at a slower pace than we do at other times of the year. I’ve really been enjoying it! While curled up in my favorite chair in front of a roaring fire I found some great articles and lists that encouraged in our blog hopping party last week. Posts like the one from Bethany at Mama Finds Her Way. The Habits that Dramatically Increased My Happiness was our most-viewed post. I hope it’s encouraging to you, too.
I’m really into ‘lists’ this time of year, so I was happy to feature these that offer up some terrific lists for us to consider:
- 5 Ways You Can Save Time at Home (so you can really do what you want)
- 8 Ways to Find Time for DIY Projects (even when you have a hectic schedule)
- Take Heart Mama: 5 Truths that Will Transform Your Mothering
As we’ve been welcoming in the new year these last couple weeks, we’ve also been welcoming new co-hosts each week this new year. Have you noticed? I hope you’ll take a few minutes and visit them, get to know them. You’ll be encouraged! I’ll be introducing them up close and personal real soon.
Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org