Welcome to the first Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop of 2018! I’m so glad you stopped in and I hope you’ll be able to take time to visit a few of our awesome participants who offer encouragement and inspiration for our hearts, our homes, our families. Last week, at the last party of 2017, the most viewed post was one of my own! Who has been busy cleaning up and cleaning out the clutter after all the holiday festivities? Then you’ll be able to relate to Post-Holiday Decluttering.
Speaking of clutter, check out these 5 Ways to Cut the Clutter in Your Homeschool from A Helping Hand Homeschool.
How about this unique perspective on When the Dirt Shows from Worth A Bowed Head?
Love these gorgeous Floral Calendar Pages for 2018 from Comfort Spring Station.
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org