Monday was the first day of our new school year. We have all sorts of other projects and commitments happening as well so life is full, chaotic and satisfying these days. I was thrilled to see the variety of posts shared at our blog hop that encouraged, inspired and motivated my heart and my home. Just Some More Flowers was our most viewed post last week. Very fitting, since the collection at our party was like a blossoming garden full of ideas and information.
For this week’s features I chose:
- Back to School Graham Cracker Stick Pencils because even my big kids who are schooled at home would love these for afternoon snack time!
- How to Repurpose An Old Piano because I am one who sees potential in every cast off item and I love it when someone breathes new life and purpose into old, worn out things.
- Most Memorable Things to Do in Cape Cod because even though I live not far from the Cape I still haven’t visited (it’s on my New England Bucket List!)
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com