This summer our family has traveled thousands of miles, spent time with many people we love dearly, spoiled the grandchildren, created memories, made new friends. And now we are getting things in order for a new school year and new projects and new adventures. I look forward to visiting the posts you share this week at our Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop! This recipe for Cinnamon Roll Muffins was our most viewed post last week and I know I’ll be making these for my family very soon!
My features this week are:
- Back to School Organization Hacks
- 100 of The Best Books for Your High School Student
- Back to School Organizing Tips to Use throughout The Year
And Now, for This Week’s Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
Use the form below to share your posts this week, and please consider these nice things you can do:
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- Check out our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board where each host pins her 10 favorite posts each week.
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Suzan | It's My Sustainable Life says
Good Morning! Thank you for hosting once again this week. I agree those cinnamon buns look scrumptious! This week I’ve shared #14, Balms, Salves, & Butters Knowing The Differences. Have a beautiful week!
Anita Holland says
Thank you for hosting.
KC Coake says
Thanks so much for the feature and for the party!
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting. This week I served up: On Tuesday is a healthy Philadelphia Creamy Salsa Dip. Wednesday is my Cream Cheese Pepper Dip and ending up Appetizer week with another dip on Friday I am serving a Seven Layer Taco Dip.
Hmm...What Do You Think? says
Thank you for hosting this party.
Sylvia | Grace for a Gypsy says
Hi! Thanks for hosting this party! I am linking up with A GATHERING OF FRIENDS LINK PARTY 4, WINNIE’S PICKS PAINT BY NUMBER, and A DIFFERENT WINDOW